If you are worried about anything you have seen online or think you might be bullied on the internet you can email Mrs Ginn using the following address: email@example.com
Remember, to keep yourself safe online always follow our e-safety code of conduct:
- Never giving out personal details i.e. name and address.
- Telling an adult if we see something on the internet that we are not comfortable with or worried about.
- Ensuring all communication is responsible, polite and sensible.
- Never sharing pictures with people we don’t know.
- Never opening email or downloading attachments from people we don’t know.
Think before you click!
The code of conduct is on display in the ICT suite and we will remind everyone about it in assemblies and in our computing lessons.It is very important that you know how to stay safe when using computers and other IT equipment such as mobile phones or tablets. If you want to find out more about cyber-safety, there is a brilliant webiste you can explore: www.thinkuknow.co.uk
You could aslo watch the adventures of the SMART crew to learn how to keep yourself safe. Click here to watch the full movie on the Childnet website!
Please click the link below to access our information leaflet: Information for Parents and Carers on E-Safety