We celebrate children’s achievements in many ways including:
- Regular year group awards presented in an assembly to celebrate children’s overall effort, achievements in Maths and English and sporting success.
- A weekly Bee Proud award for each class.
- Citizenship awards for children who have contributed something to either the school or wider community.
- Regular opportunities in whole-school assemblies to celebrate achievements out of school i.e. sporting or musical successes.
- Celebrating acts of kindness through the ‘Kindness Box’.
- End of year awards for year 6 children leaving the school.
- Termly and annual 100% attendance awards.
In addition to this, we believe that simply saying ‘well done’ or ‘thank you’ to members of our school community who have exemplified the school values is a powerful way of promoting a positive school culture.