We celebrate children’s achievements in many ways including:
- House points for demonstrating beautiful manners, our school values, learning behaviours and producing work children are rightly proud of.
- A weekly Learning Beehaviour Award for one child in each class who has demonstrated one of our learning bees.
- Great Citizen Awards for children who have made a significant contribution to our school or wider community.
- Celebrating caring attitudes through the awarding of Care the Cheeky Monkey.
- Regular opportunities in whole-school assemblies to celebrate achievements out of school i.e. sporting or musical successes.
- Phone calls home to parents.
- Proud of My Selfie Display.
- Weekly Golden Time when children can spend the time they have earned on an activity of their choice.
- End of year awards for year 6 children leaving the school.
- Termly and annual 100% attendance awards.
In addition to this, we believe that simply saying ‘well done’ or ‘thank you’ to members of our school community who have exemplified the school values is a powerful way of promoting a positive school culture.