We celebrate children’s achievements in many ways including:
- House points for demonstrating beautiful manners, our school values, learning behaviours and producing work children are rightly proud of.
- A weekly Value Award for one child in each class who has demonstrated one or more of our school values.
- Great Citizen Awards for children who have made a significant contribution to our school or wider community.
- Celebrating caring attitudes through the awarding of Care the Cheeky Monkey.
- Regular opportunities in whole-school assemblies to celebrate achievements out of school i.e. sporting or musical successes.
- Phone calls home to parents.
- End of year awards for year 6 children leaving the school.
- Termly and annual attendance awards.
In addition to this, we believe that simply saying ‘well done’ or ‘thank you’ to members of our school community who have exemplified the school values is a powerful way of promoting a positive school culture.