Mental Health and Wellbeing
It is important to look after our mental health and well being. If you are having big feelings that you feel worried about it is important that you find an adult to talk to about how you are feeling. You could talk to your parents or carers, a family friend or a member of school staff. At school, you could talk to your class teacher, Mrs Maxwell, Mrs Wintle, Mrs Brydon or Mrs Ginn.
There are some things that you can do to help look after your mental health and well being. These include:
- Going outside every day for some fresh air.
- Doing some form of exercise everyday. It doesn’t matter what it is or what you do as long as you enjoy it.
- Eating a healthy diet and eating regularly throughout the day.
- Making time to talk to your friends. A short phone call or facetime video can make all the difference to how you are feeling.
- Taking regular breaks from looking at your computer or screen.
There are also lots of exercises you can do to help you relax. Use this link to the Childline website find some ideas to help you relax.