To be a place of excellence where we strive to be the best that we can be.
We are a school community that strives to be the best we can be, we want everyone to feel they belong, feel safe and feel valued. We are ambitious and have high expectations of ourselves, others and our school in all that we do, looking to achieve the very best we can. We work both independently and together, take risks without fearing failure and learn from our mistakes. We are inquisitive and outward looking and seek to use this to improve what we do.
- Ensuring excellent teaching and learning through high quality CPD and coaching so that the school becomes a centre of excellence and that the school and staff are well equipped to meet the diverse needs of all learners, including disadvantaged pupils and pupils who have special educational needs.
- Developing effective strategies that support the health and wellbeing of all those within the school community, developing strong learning behaviours that lead to a passion for life long learning and promoting positive mental wellbeing throughout the school.
- Develop a curriculum that is broad, rich, exciting, and engaging both within and beyond the school day so that children progress not just academically but are able to pursue excellence in other areas such as art, music and sport.
- Achieve pupil outcomes that are significantly above the national average and ensure that our pupils are ready for the next stage of their learning journey.
- Promote strategies that develop children’s emotional awareness and their understanding of the significant role they have locally, nationally and globally so that they can identify how their actions can bring about considerable change for the better.
- Kindness – be kind to ourselves and each other, always
- Aspiration – set high standards and persevere to achieve excellence
- Respect – for ourselves, each other, our local and global environment
- Responsibility – take responsibility for our actions, be a responsible person
- Honesty – tell the truth and learn from the mistakes we make